Lime Academy Parnwell is governed by an Academy Council who meet six times per year, in line with the Lime Trust annual governance planner.
Chair of Academy Council: Scott Warren
Contact details: If you would like to contact the Chair, please email the Lime Trust Head of Governance, Irena Karapetyan at: email@example.com
Academy Council Members:
- Scott Warren, Chair and Health & Safety Governor, Trust-appointed
- Edita Limonaviciene, Vice Chair, Watergall Parent Rep
- Ahmed Kamal, Lead Governor for Pupil Outcomes, Trust-appointed
- Sophie Russell, Finance Governor, Trust-appointed
- Stephen Benn, Trust-appointed
- Rachael Holland, Trust Staff Rep
- Michelle Dunkley, Parnwell Staff Rep
- Hayley Nicholls, Abbotsmede Staff Rep
- Stuti Mishra, Abbotsmede Parent Rep
- Terri Norman, Watergall Parent Rep
Lime Trust Governance: To view details of how the Lime Trust and its academies are governed, please click here.